June 24-27 = 8:00am – 8:00pm | Register Online HERE
AGES = Graduated Kindergarten - Graduated 6th grade
COST = $75 until June 9 | $100 after June 9 | Pay Online HERE
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Campers must pay for any damages they are responsible for.
- Boys are not allowed in girls changing rooms, and girls are not allowed in boys changing rooms.
- ONLY registered campers and staff are permitted on campus during the camp. Visitors must be approved by the Camp Director prior to arrival.
- No camper shall leave the grounds before check out at 8pm without proper permission from the Camp Director.
- Morning registration will begin at 8am and end at 8:45am each day at North Shore Church. All kids will receive a sticker for their backpacks and a wristband to wear throughout the day. Parents will receive a matching sticker that must be brought back at 8pm for check out.
Concessions will be available for kids to buy snacks during the day. All concessions money must be turned in at registration.
1st Offense – Team Leader Corrects
2nd Offense - Visit with Pastor and/or Camp Director
3rd Offense - Call Home and Possibly Sent Home
Campers should dress appropriately for recreational activities. Cover-ups should be worn during transportation to and from the swimming pool. Inappropriate or immodest clothing is not permitted. Clothing portraying indecent, suggestive, or profane writing, pictures, or slogans will not be allowed. We will be playing water games or swimming every day, so plan accordingly.
LOST AND FOUND:
Please mark your campers belongings. It is the camper’s responsibility to check the Lost and Found. Lost and found items will be kept for a couple of weeks after camp, and then donated. We are not responsible for lost items.
WHAT TO BRING:
· swimsuit & cover up (t-shirt & shorts)
· sunscreen / bug spray
· socks & tennis shoes for recreational games
· flip flops for pool time
· Bible, notebook, & pen
· plastic bag for wet clothes
· money for concessions
· Electronics – cell phones, video games, etc.
· Anything valuable that could potentially get lost, broken, or stolen
· Spring City Trampoline Park
· Eigenberg Farm (lake fun and hiking adventures)
· Water Park
· Water Inflatables | Indoor Inflatables
· Field & Water games
· Evening Services | Prayer Time | Small Group Connections
· Team Competitions